Drake - The Drizzy Effect[Explicit][Webrip][2009]



















Tracklist:

01. Fear
02. The Winner
03. Killers (Feat. Nipsey Hussle)
04. My Darlin Baby (Feat. Lil’ Wayne)
05. Forever (Feat. Kanye West, Lil’ Wayne, And Eminem)
06. I’m Goin In (Feat. Lil’ Wayne And Young Jeezy)
07. I Get Paper (Feat. Kevin Cossom)
08. Money to Blow (Feat. Birdman And Lil’ Wayne)
09. I’m Still Fly Freestyle
10. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)(Feat. Fabolous)
11. Successful (Remix)(Feat. Trey Songz And Chip Tha Ripper)
12. Slow It Down
13. The One (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
14. Digital Girl (Remix)(Feat. Jamie Foxx, The Dream, And Kanye West)
15. Off That (Feat. Jay-Z)
16. Invented Sex (Feat. Trey Songz)
17. Stunt On You
18. Take You Down
19. Rock N Roll (Feat. JD Era)
20. Best I Ever Had (Ted Smooth Remix)(Feat. Swizz Beatz)